Personal Injury Solutions for
We enter into contracts every day for business and personal reasons. Every significant purchase involves a contract. Real estate transactions require contracts. Offering employment or accepting employment often involves a contract. In some cases, even the details of personal relationships are spelled out in contracts.
Some of these contracts are written, while others are oral. In every case, it is important that the terms of the contract are fairly negotiated, properly drafted, and reviewed to ensure the contract meets the intentions of the parties.
The contract attorneys at Suris & Associates provide comprehensive contract drafting and review services to businesses and individuals throughout New York. Our goal is to protect your financial interests while minimizing the risk of future litigation through meticulous attention to detail in the drafting and review of contracts.
Why Do I Need a Contract Lawyer?
Negotiating a contract is very important. By negotiating contract terms, the parties to the contract bargain for their own best interests. Contract negotiations, especially in the context of important financial contracts, can be tolling and difficult. You need an experienced attorney well versed in the legalese of contracts, because even if a comma is out of place it can throw off the entire meaning of a paragraph or sub paragraph.
One of our experienced contract drafting attorneys can assist you with negotiations so your needs and requirements will be met. While negotiating contracts, it is very important that you are aware of the following:
- Make certain you are comfortable with your duties and obligations
- Make your intentions, needs & expectations of the other party clear from the start
- Negotiate for a remedy within the contract if there is a breach by either party
Additionally, our contract attorneys can help you with drafting and reviewing contracts, and explain to you your duties under the contract. Clarity, common sense and precision are essential when drafting contract language. Such efforts will, hopefully, limit later uncertainty and misunderstanding among the parties and the need to refer to some third-party decision maker, court or arbitration to determine how the contract will be interpreted.
Our experienced contract drafting attorneys will look out for your best interests throughout the entire contract process.
Types of Contracts
At Suris & Associates, we negotiate, draft, review, and enforce all types of contracts, including:
- Agreements for the Sale of Goods
- Purchase agreements
- Agreements for the Sale of a Business
- Partnership Agreements
- Operating Agreements and Shareholder Agreements
- Investment Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Employment Agreements and Non-Compete Agreements
- Commercial and Residential Lease Agreements
- Buy-Sell Agreements
- Marketing Agreements
- Consulting Agreements
- Buy-Out Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Severance Agreements
- Real Estate Purchase and Sales Agreements
- Agreements for the purchase or sale of a significant asset
Have you been injured in an accident?
- Are you unable to work because of your accident-related injuries?
- Are you worrying about your medical expenses and bills every month?