Personal Injury Solutions for
A defective product usually causes hundreds or thousands of injuries because such product is marketed all across the country. That’s why consumer goods’ producers should take special measures to ensure the product is safe to users.
With multiple ways to take action against a product manufacturer, you should consult a New York defective product lawyer at Suris & Associates at (631)423-9700 to determine whether you are owed damages and how to pursue the maximum compensation available.
Defective product lawyer – types defective | dangerous products
Defective Auto Related Products
- Automobile Accelerator Pedal
- Automobile Defective Airbags
- Automobile Defective Car Seats
- Automobile Defective Tires
- Automobile Seat Belts
Dangerous Consumer Products
- Drop-side child crib
- Children high chairs
- Easy bake ovens
- Gel firepots
- Roman shades
- Teflon dangers
- Various medical devices
DEFECTIVE PRODUCT LAWYER – MAKING A CASE
Types of claims in defective product liability cases
Under strict liability rules, an defective product attorney does not need to prove that a manufacturer was negligent in order to recover compensation when harmed by a product. Instead, the manufacturer is assumed to be responsible if the product caused harm when used as intended.
Negligence / Breach of Warranty – failure to warn
In addition to strict liability rules, manufacturers also have a duty to warn customers about any risks that are inherent in the use of their products. As such, injured victims harmed by dangerous or defective items can pursue a claim for failure to warn as well.
Compensation in defective product liability cases
- Medical bills resulting from injuries caused by the defective product
- Lost income/wages
- Pain and suffering caused by the injuries from the defective product
- Emotional distress resulting from the accident or injuries
- Wrongful death if the defective product caused your family member or loved one to suffer fatal injuries
Have you been injured in an accident?
- Are you unable to work because of your accident-related injuries?
- Are you worrying about your medical expenses and bills every month?